Tel: 0113 2326759
What We Do
- We aim to provide the highest standard of care to you and your pet when you use our services. Having owned dogs ourselves we understand just how important your dog is to you and your family.
- We will send you a text message after we have completed your dog’s walk or home visit so you can relax knowing your dog has been looked after. If you would prefer not to receive text messages we can leave a note for you at home to let you know how things went.
- We vary our walks and all are in safe environments.
- We provide safe transportation for your dogs. Our vehicles are equipped with cages and seat restraints. We also have a ramp, if needed, for any dogs that may find it difficult to get into vehicles.
- All dogs will be towel dried before being returned to their home to ensure their comfort and avoid you coming home to a paw stained floor!
- Our vehicles have removable signs to help promote our business whilst we are out and about. However due to concerns that having a dog walkers vehicle parked at your home during the day may indicate that your home is unattended, we will remove signs during visits to avoid this situation.
Friendly and social dogs are walked in groups of no more than 4 dogs.
1 Hour group walks are held between 10.30 am and 2.00 pm
Solo walks for dogs that are best suited to one on one time with a walker are subject to availability.
Varied walks are in safe environments.
Safe, comfortable transportation.
First Aid trained walker.
We require that all dogs are up to date with their vaccinations and on regular flea and worm treatments.
Dogs are only walked off the lead with the owner's permission.
Wet and muddy dogs are towel dried before being returned home from walks.
Water bowls are refreshed and dogs can be fed if required.
Feed and give water to any small pets.
Collect mail to avoid accumulating in letterbox or on doormat.
Put out rubbish bins for collection and then return.
Draw or draw back curtains.
Turn lights on or off.
Care for plants.
Each visit last 15 minutes.
Visits usually made around 10.00 am and 3.00 pm
Comfort breaks ensured.
Water refreshed and food given if required.
Fun and playtime in the garden guaranteed.
Each visit lasts 20 minutes.
Daily visits around 10.00 am and 2.00 pm for puppies comfort breaks.
Reinforce any training being given by the owner.
Small walks for inoculated puppies when allowed.
Puppy walks in place of visits if required.
Progression to longer walks in preparation to join adult walks.